Openness | 5%
Minimal ingredients. Maximum performance.GREEN CYCLE GreenScreen® Nature™ shade fabrics are made from 100% fiberglass material and minimal ingredients. FABRIC FEATURES The natural fiberglass yarn used for GreenScreen® Nature's construction provides industry-leading achievement for flame resistance, smoke emissions, ease of cleaning, and antimicrobial control. CARBON FOOTPRINT GreenScreen® Nature™ is a smart, eco-friendly shade solution that not only increases the energy efficiency of buildings but decreases overall resource demands of the planet.
Openness | 3%
Sustainable. Certifiable. Recyclable.GREEN CYCLE GreenScreen® Evolve™ is a 100%, non-PVC polyester shade fabric. It contains 78% Repreve® fibers made from 100% recycled post-industrial fiber and consumer plastic waste. CARBON FOOTPRINT GreenScreen® Evolve™ uses up to 14 recycled water bottles per yard. CRADLE-TO-CRADLE GreenScreen® Evolve™ can be recycled back into yarns at the end of its product lifecycle. This has earned it the prestigious Cradle to Cradle™ BRONZE Certification.
The Somfy Connect™ LTI is an integration device with built-in Lutron® Integration protocol. This allows Lutron®’s handheld and in-wall controls to operate Somfy motorized applications, enabling Elite Pro's shading products to become part of a truly integrated commercial and residential automation system. The LTI is compatible with all SDN motors and with RTS motors, when used in combination with an URTSI. Compatibility
- Integrates with Lutron RadioRA® 2, HomeWorks® QS, Quantum®,and GRAFIK Eye® QS systems.
- Commands include button press, button release, button hold, toggle and group raise or lower.
- Able to program Lutron Home Control and communication maps.
- RS232 integration connection point.
- RS485 Somfy Digital Network connection port.
- 3.5 mm female barrel connector power input
- Ability to program up to 198 timed events.
- Features a built in real-time clock for scheduled events.
- Scheduled events include astronomic timed events and repeatable schedules.
The SDN Room Hub is designed to create a localized SDN network for a single room control. This product is powered by the RS485 motors themselves and does not need any other power supply. Each room hub can accommodate up to 4 motors and 1 switch or RTS radio receiver. Up to 2 Room Hubs can be joined together allowing for a maximum of 7 shades to be controlled on a single switch or receiver. The SDN Room Hub is designed to be a low-cost alternative to full-scale SDN systems. Benefits
- 3rd party control is not necessary
- Low cost alternative to full-scale SDN
- Small scale solutions with simple setup
- Conference Rooms
- Hotel Suites
- Hospital Rooms
The SDN DecoFlex Keypad is an in-wall wired control that operates intelligent RS485 motors on an SDN network. It features 6-8 push-buttons that can be programmed for a variety of functions (eg. 25%, 50% 75% shade positions). This keypad fits with all Decora-style faceplates to blend with existing light switches. Custom engraved buttons are available for a personalized touch in each room.
- Each button can be programmed programmed to perform a variety of custom functions
- When programmed in group mode, buttons can trigger a single shade or a whole group of shades to operate in unison.
- Up, Down, and Stop buttons operate the shades with simple, intuitive control.
- SDN keypads communicates directly with the range of Somfy intelligent motors over the SDB Bus line using RS485 protocol
- No need for a centralized controller
- Works with Dry Contact communication
- Easy in-wall installation with template and brackets provided.
The SDN 0-10V Interface is a home and building integration device uses light dimming controls to "dim" the shades with precision accuracy. The SDN 0-10V Interface converts industry standard 0-10V control input to operate SDN RS485 motors. This product is "plug and play" operating up to 20 shades a group without having to program the interface.
- Compatible with most control systems using 0-10V analog outputs such as lighting, HVAC and security systems.
- Converts analog inputs to SDN network output to control Somfy digital motors.
- Compatible with all AC line-voltage or DC low-voltage RS485 motors.
- Connect common 0-10V control analog input to operate an SDN network.
- Uses plug and play connectors for power, control input and data output.
- Powered using included plug-in power supply.
- Creates SDN networks using input from control systems 0-10V output.
- Ability to include up to 4000 ft. of cumulative SDN bus wiring.
- Interface could be connected up to 100 ft. away from the control system output port.
RTS Handheld Remote controls are a simple and elegant way to operate any RTS motorized shade. The remotes are available in a variety of styles and channels. All handheld remotes work on radio frequency, so they do not to be pointed at a shade and can operate shades in another room without line of site
- Operates any shade in 65-100ft. range
- Each channel can be programmed to control an individual shade or a group of shades.
- Remotes are available in white, black, silver, or patio (water resistant) finishes to fit your style and decor.
The RTS DecoFlex Wall Switch is a battery-powered, in-wall wireless control that operates all RTS motorized shades. This switch is available in a variety of colours and channels, and fits with all Decora-style faceplates to blend with existing light switches. Custom engraved buttons are available for a personalized touch in each room. a.
Features1-5 Channel Versions
- Each channel can control an individual shade or a group of shades. Several channels buttons can be selected at once to operate different shades or groups all at the same time.
- Eliminates the need for an electrician which reduces installation cost.
- Easy in-wall installation with template and brackets provided. No wiring required.
- Keypads and faceplates available in white, ivory, or black finishes to fit your style and decor.
The URTSI allows 3rd party automation systems to control RTS motors by converting IR, RS232, and RS485 protocols into RTS commands. For best communication between the URTSI and RTS motors, we recommend placing the URTSI in an open area. Features
- 16 Channels to operate 16 shades or 16 groups of shades.
- LED to indicate power and radio signal.
- Up / Stop / Down / Program buttons for easy setup and use.
- Rotary dial to easily switch between channels.
- Communicates with RS232, RS485 and IR
- 16 channels of RTS control per URTSI
- Connect up to 16 URTSI's together with power supply for up to 256 channels (via RS485)
- URTSI Universal RTS Interface - PDF Cut Sheet
- URTSI Instructions
The Sonesse 50 range of motors offers an unmatched combination of quiet operation and powerful lifting capacity. A single Sonesse 50 motor can lift shades exceeding 144"x 144" and can operate several shades linked together in spans of 30-40ft across. Sonesse 50 motors are available in 120V AC or 24V DC models and with the following communication protocols:
Powerful & Quiet
- RTS wireless one-way radio communication
- RS485 wired two-way communication.
- WT wired one-way communication
Wide Range of Solutions
- Strong torque (4-6 Nm) for medium to large sized shades and uniform smooth operation (under 38dBA) in both directions.
- Applicable for residential or commercial markets and compatible with nearly all Elite Pro hardware systems.
- Backed by 5 year warranty.
- AC Motors
- DC Motors
The Z-100 / 200 Open Roll Series comprise the basic hardware components for roller shades. This line of shading hardware is available in 4 bracket sizes for single shades, and 2 bracket sizes for twin shades. The Z-100 /200 Series accommodates shades of almost any size, and are designed for a minimalist look and an economical price.
Room Darkening Side, Centre, & Bottom Channels are installed on the window to cover the light gaps between the frame and the edge of shade fabric. Side & Centre channels include two rows of brushes within the channel to seal light out and to prevent the aluminum components from rubbing while the shade is in motion. Side, centre & bottom channels are a perfect solution for blocking light in boardrooms, media rooms, offices, or bedrooms.
DownloadsSide Channels - Cut Sheet PDF