Terms & Conditions
The following are terms and conditions that apply to your use of this website. BY USING THIS WEBSITE OR DOWNLOADING MATERIALS FROM THIS WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW AS IF YOU HAD FORMALLY SIGNED AND AGREED TO THEM IN WRITING. If you do not agree with any of these terms or conditions, please do not use this website.
You acknowledge and agree that all content and material on this website, including, but not limited to, text and images, is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets or other intellectual property rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized in writing by Elite Pro Shading Systems™ (Elite Pro), you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works from such materials or content.
You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout or form) of Elite Pro and our affiliates without expressed written permission. You may not use any metatags or any other hidden text utilizing Elite Pro’s name or trademarks without the prior written permission of Elite Pro.
All product names, whether or not appearing in large print or with the trademark symbol are trademarks of Elite Pro, its affiliates, related companies or its licensors or joint venture partners. Any use of these trademarks or any other materials, except as permitted herein, is expressly prohibited and may violate without limitation, copyright law, trademark law, the law of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations statutes. Furthermore, please be advised that Elite Pro actively and aggressively enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
Information Collection and Use
We collect personally identifiable information when you send us requests for information and samples. We also automatically receive and record information through Google Analytics from your browser.
We use your information for five general purposes:
- To fulfill your requests for certain information and services;
- To provide our services to you;
- To contact you about our services and related services;
- To ensure the security of the Site, and
- To share your information with our employees and affiliates to help serve you better.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We will send personally identifiable information about you to others only when:
- We will send personally identifiable information about you to others only when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share the information to provide a service you have requested;
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or other legal requirements;
- We need to share the information to ensure the security and accuracy of the Site;
- An affiliate or third party wishes to have access to your information to provide you with goods or services which may be of interest to you
Please note that we may disclose personally identifiable information when required by law or in the good-faith belief
that doing so would be necessary in order to comply with legal process served on us.
Cookies are small text files that a web site can send to a user’s browser for storage on the hard drive. Cookies can
- Remind site owners who users are and to access user information in order to deliver a more personalized service, and estimate audience size.
- Each browser accessing such a site is given a unique cookie. Information collected by those cookies is sometimes called “click stream” or “click trail” and may also describe pages seen by the user and track user patterns, preferences and length of stay on a particular page.
Links to Other Sites
Security And Integrity of Information
The security of your personally identifiable information is important to us, and we treat our data as assets that must be protected against loss and unauthorized access. We employ reasonable and customary information-security techniques, but no security system is capable of meeting all anticipated or unanticipated security needs.
ELITE PRO DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT ITS SECURITY SYSTEMS WILL BE FOOLPROOF OR ABLE TO FULFILL ANY ESSENTIAL PURPOSE, OR THAT YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION WILL BE PROTECTED AGAINST LOSS, MISUSE OR ALTERATION BY THIRD PARTIES.
Retention of Information
We retain your personally identifiable information, as necessary, for business purposes and as required by law and government regulation. We reserve the right, however, to dispose of records and delete information from time to time, without prior notice.
Your Privacy Choices
Before submitting personally identifiable information on the Site, you will be given the option of opting in for the future receipt of informational, promotional, or when we introduce new products or services.
You can always contact us in order to:
- Delete your personally identifiable information from our systems, or
- Update your personally identifiable information previously provided to us
To do so, contact the customer service.
Questions or Suggestions
If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact customer service at 1-800-387-3566.
Last updated: March. 2020.