The SDN 0-10V Interface is a home and building integration device uses light dimming controls to “dim” the shades with precision accuracy. The SDN 0-10V Interface converts industry standard 0-10V control input to operate SDN RS485 motors. This product is “plug and play” operating up to 20 shades a group without having to program the interface.
- Compatible with most control systems using 0-10V analog outputs such as lighting, HVAC and security systems.
- Converts analog inputs to SDN network output to control Somfy digital motors.
- Compatible with all AC line-voltage or DC low-voltage RS485 motors.
- Connect common 0-10V control analog input to operate an SDN network.
- Uses plug and play connectors for power, control input and data output.
- Powered using included plug-in power supply.
- Creates SDN networks using input from control systems 0-10V output.
- Ability to include up to 4000 ft. of cumulative SDN bus wiring.
- Interface could be connected up to 100 ft. away from the control system output port.